PLEASE VISIT OUR CONTACT PAGE FOR OUR CURRENT LEAD TIMES ON ALL ORDERS!
30″ x 30″ x 17″ (approximate finished height)
9″ deep bowl
Fire pits ship on a 40lb pallet – We Generally ship out within 3-5 business days!
This 30”elliptical fire pit with its solid tripod base system sits at a comfortable 17” off the ground and is a great entry level fire pit. This fire pit easily services 2-5 people comfortably. So, get the wife, the kids, the neighbors and plan on staying around the pit for a good night of fun and relaxation.
Being made with all American made steel and handcrafted in the good ole USA, this fire pit is a great investment for years to come. The bowl is roughly ¼” thick, it has a ½” drain hole to keep the rain and elements out and the handles are forged solid steel, so they won’t be breaking or coming off ever! No need to every worry about storing your fire pit out of the elements because when you buy thick gauge steel you’re buy into longevity. No need to worry about painting your 30″ elliptical fire pit either you can just let the pit oxidize and form a beautiful outside patina. Overtime the steel will darken up and look better than the day you got it.
Weighing in at 60lbs this fire pit is also a great companion for those weekend camping trips. It’s easy to handle and can cook a mean burger or steak on one of our cooking grates.
This 30” elliptical fire pit also comes with a custom made 46” standard fire poker. With a poker that long, you can be that person who doesn’t even get out of the chair to stoke the fire. We all know someone like that. Don’t forget to check out our other fire tools and decorative pokers as well. Or if you think the 30″ elliptical fire pit on legs is just not going to be big enough then check our our 36″ and 42″ fire pits. Otherwise, call your buddies, sit back, grab a cold one and enjoy this 30” elliptical fire pit!
Submit your review
We bought this firepit at one of our Fall Festivals here in KY (Woodland Arts in Lexington) and have to say it's the best one we have ever owned. The design has good airflow and is built to last! Quality construction that will last for many years! Thanks!
Hey Dexter, thanks so much man! Glad the pit is working out. We love that show, always a good time in Lexington.
TL:DR If you're on this page, reading this review, you have found the ultimate fire pit from the best company, just buy it, you won't be disappointed.
There are so many reasons I LOVE this fire pit, I will try to outline them all.
1) This fire pit is GORGEOUS, like a work of art.
2) It is built to LAST. Thick gauge steel, natural patina/oxidation
3) It is built in the USA!
4) Andy and S&S provide about the best customer service I have encountered (seriously)
5) Having the pit on legs/pedestal allows for amazing radiant heat - you can't put your feet under a traditional fire pit like you can with an S&S
6) Drain plug/shape create a terrific burn & facilitate EASY clearing of ash build-up
7) THE SNUFFER LID IS AMAZING. I literally throw it on a raging multi log fire when I am ready for bed and it goes right out with no worry or risk of unattended embers/fire. The next day, the wood ignites instantly. The snuffer lid doesn't allow moisture in the pit so the wood is like charcoal, ignites right up
8) The cooking grill/grate is a perfect match and allows feeding more wood without taking the grill off
9) It's mobile. If I end up building a deck, I can reposition the fire pit. When we move, I'm taking this fire pit with me! If we could still tailgate at events, this pit would be in the parking lot at games too!
10) Shipping was quick and easy - the pallet was left on my driveway and I just cut the straps and moved it to the backyard. I even chopped up the pallet for the first fire. If you're contemplating the fire pit, you should also consider the log rack. Shipping these pits on LTL isn't cheap, and S&S isn't profiting on shipping. If you're already getting a pit, the log rack can be added with considerable shipping savings.
11) ALL my friends & neighbors are jealous. One neighbor proclaimed - "I wish I had known about S&S before I built my pit..." This isn't a selling point, but more a data point on how incredible these pits are.
I am sure I am forgetting more amazing things about S&S and my fire pit. I have had a fire each night since we got it & I can't stop talking about how awesome S&S Fire Pits are.
Buy it, you won't regret it, and like their tagline says it will be "the last fire pit you'll buy!"
Man, that is awesome, thank you from all of us Drew!
We love this fire pit. This is an attractive, solid, well built, no nonsense, fire pit. We use it mostly on our small bluestone patio. We live in Vermont where we have a very short season when you can sit outdoors after dark and be comfortable without a fire. This thing has extended our season and made it possible for us to have friends visit in the evening and stay cozy warm sitting around a fire. The snuffer lid is a must. Love it. Highly recommended.
We bought a 30" Elliptical pit on legs with a snuffer for our small patio at our rural home in Vermont. I love it. It is exactly what we need to enjoy warm visits with friends.
I've been a canoe tripper all my life and it was a little hard to adjust to the propane torch fire lighting approach. We canoeists take great pride in our ability to get a fire going with one match in the pouring rain. But, I have embraced the technique that Andy demonstrates, and man does it work well. We have already had many warm fall evenings with a roaring fire and good friends around our fire pit. This thing is the real deal.
We love it. Thanks for being straight shooters making an honest product. You folks are a breath of fresh air.
Thanks Robert for the awesome words. We appreciate your business and enjoy the Fire Pit!
My fire pit just arrived. Its looks great can’t wait to use it. Your company is right on top of it. Ordered it April 12th and its here already April 21st .
Thanks for Quick service
Jimmy Jay Levie
Thanks Jimmy, that's what 10 years of making, selling and shipping gets you! We strive to stay on top of it.
When we moved to the mountains to take care of the family home, it never occurred to us that what we needed was a hand-crafted fire pit. We loved wood fires. We had two wood stoves in the house. But until our dear friends, Audrey and James, bought this incredible gift for us, we didn’t know we needed a fire pit. Now, it is a central part of our outdoor decor, cuisine, ambiance, and morning coffee routine. What a great fire pit. It’s become one of our favorite things. I guarantee, when we move, it’s coming with us.
Thanks you guys! Enjoy. Andy
“S&S rocks! We got our very cool fire pit in a timely manner and with great customer service. They even shared ideas with me on how to cook on it and took the time to have a conversation about the care of it as well. We also love the story behind the business.”
“5star, These things are beefy and unique. These fellas make the kind of product your kids are going to fight over after you’re gone cause I guarantee these Fire pits will outlast you!”
“Andy, The fire pit arrived today. It is just what we were looking for, I am certain we will get years of good use from it. By the time we found your website, I had already spoken to the local propane supplier about his junk tanks, with the thought of making a fire pit. You saved me a lot of work, hassle and likely some money too.”
“We met Andy a few years ago and vowed to one day buy a fire pit from him. Seeing what the big box stores carry, and even reviewing what some of the high end home stores carry, we found nothing close to what S&S manufacture. We went down to their shop in Hapeville, and met with Bill, Andy’s partner. Bill took painstaking question after question from us. We placed our order and have been insanely thrilled with our fire pit. It is functional, artsy, and we also purchased the grill top and are grilling out like maniacs. Andy and Bill are honest, low key guys making a fantastic product that will last for many, many years. Sitting with friends around the fire is so tranquil. A word of caution, if you’re not sure about size, like always, bigger is better. Treat yourself to some backyard zen!!”